Data Analysis & Research Services
We all know that data analysis and research is the key component to evidence-based decision-making. But the extent to which we maximize it to make compelling arguments for change is still quite limited.
HSC can help. Our team brings to your projects a deep knowledge of housing legislation, programs, IT systems and datasets. We also bring highly developed data and research analysis expertise. In addition, our unique position in the sector means that we have a vast network to generate and share best practices. We can help you:
- Undertake targeted data analysis to support the development of asset management plans, highest and best use studies, and development funding proposals
- Design and undertake resident/tenant satisfaction surveys
- Research best practices, conduct environmental scans and evaluate policy or programs
- Develop and maximize Key Performance Indicators by leveraging your current data to support evidence-based decisions
- Portfolio planning/EOA data analysis and financial modelling for planning for the future of your housing stock
- Compile data to identify trends and support informed decision making; census data, socio economic data, building condition audits, utility management.
- Drive key messages through data visualization; present visual interpretations of data for ease of communication.