Your Partner in Effective Asset Management
HSC Technical Services offers services for social housing providers to effectively manage, maintain and update their buildings. Whether it’s developing a tailored Preventative Maintenance Plan, updating Building Condition Assessments, or managing complex capital projects over multiple years, we help deliver projects on time and on budget.
What Makes Us Different: HSC is the Owners Advocate
HSC Technical Services was designed by Ontario’s social housing sector, for our sector. As such, we ensure that the housing providers’ best interests are put first. Unlike for-profit consultants, we see no benefit from scope creep and advise our clients objectively of all options on how to proceed.
Our Services: Let us Help you Tackle your Capital Projects To-Do List
- Full Project Management Services – we handle everything from project tender to completion, all while helping to mitigate risks, maximizing your resources and keeping costs as low as possible.
- Multi-year Project Management – we can help you prioritize and manage multiple projects, over multiple years by providing clear timelines, crafting board and tenant communications and maximizing your capital reserves.
- Procurement Management – we can manage the complete procurement process for capital projects or design services, including determining full scope of work, conducting the public tender process, and recommending a proponent.
- Preventative Maintenance Planning – we can guide you in putting proper maintenance processes in place tailored to your needs, to ensure your buildings and its components operate at optimal efficiency.
- Building Inspection Reports – we can update and validate your Building Condition Assessment so you have the accurate, up-to-date information you need to plan for the future.
- Data Verification of Asset Planner – we can help you get the most out of the software by assessing the current condition of your building and ensuring your data and capital plan is accurate.
Download our Technical Services brochure to learn more.
For Technical Services bids or inquiries, please contact email@example.com